Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Specky Wood CL or 'us' or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Specky Wood CL, whose registered office is Specky Wood, Trevothen, Coverack, Helston ,Cornwall, TR12 6SD
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
6. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s).
7. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure information we collect. We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purpose of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements. In some circumstances you ask us to delete your data and we will do this subject to any legal obligation on us to retain it.
the personal information we have about you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to respond to you promptly.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO), the UK Advisory Authority for data protection issues. (www.ico.org.uk) We would however appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Accessing and updating your personal information. You have the right to request a copy of any information we hold about you. This can be obtained by submitting a written request.
This site currently does not collect any personal data
We may change / update this policy without notice, and so you should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from 1st June 2018